Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

A Brief Introduction about me

Hello Friends

As all of you know that this my first post here . After landing on new blogger's blog. The first thing that always strikes our mind is that who is the blogger.? what I am going to get from this blog..?. Is it worth spending so much time on this blog ..?... and so on.. O come on, we all want to get acquainted to many more out there like us, whether by any social networking sites , through chatting and talking hours on online calling facilities like skype . we all like it.... isn't it ? Yeah I know. well the answers to these question is you .. who will going to read this blog .. u will gonna decide the fate of it. All I can say is that being not a content writer I will still try to make this Blog as interesting as possible. And will give you best information that I have learned in my learning days .

Alright Alright ... I know that you are getting bored with my pathetic lectures. :) . so without pushing it in further detail . I will going to tell you about me ..

I am Vitun Sharma from India ( your admin and your friend ) ..Still those days are like fresh flowers which blossoms everyday in my memorie's garden .. I have started my career Long time back .. ummm ya in 2ooo when i have just ended my schooling and was on voyage of searching job ... after 1 week of sweat shedding my quest was over when I found my first promotional job for the newly opened showroom. It sounds funny to some of you out there, that the job was to carry the big promotional hoardings in local market area that too in summers with my black clothes on. But the satisfaction of getting my first job and procreative was like cold breeze in summer days, Since then I have been into many short-term promotional campaigns for 2 years . Later I have commenced my career again with graduation and course in digital film making . on completion I have worked again as Graphic Designer for some years , worked as Video Editor in News Channels too. Also tried my luck in big production houses for special effects and animation but all in vain .That time I was tasting the worst period of my life. For me it was hard to engulf the fact that i was not getting the desired job, may be my luck was designed to deceive me . Now the things are in favor of me and working in reputed digital marketing firm. You always cherish that one desired chance, all your life which you always dream t off .

I always Believe in Surfing the Excellence. My life is my teacher . you can say me jack of all trade and master of excellence .. now possess well versed knowledge of all the field that i have been related to once or all my life.

The Purpose of this blog is to get your feet wet with digital marketing information to all newbies. Will keep you update with atleast one weekly post. I hope you will all appreciate my little effort and enjoy your stay here . Spammers please don't hurt me . Thanks Regards Vitun Sharma

0 comments:

Post a Comment